Myanmar Visa Service
MYANMAR VISA INFORMATION
A valid Passport with Entry Visa is required of all visitors. A Tourist Visa allows a stay of 28 days, extendible for an additional 14 days.
Overland entry is permitted for Thai tourists with border pass and for third party tourists with visa at Tachileik, Three Pagoda Pass, Myawaddy and Kawthaung check points along Myanmar-Thai Border; and for Chinese tourists with border pass and for third party tourists with visa at Lweje, Nam Kham, Muse , Kyukoke, Kwanlong, Mont Lar along Myanmar-China Border.
A valid passport with Entry visa is required for all businessmen, applicable at Myanmar Embassies and Consulate General Offices abroad. A Business Visa allows a stay of 28 days, extendible up to 12 months on a case-by-case basis. Visa on Arrival is granted on prior arrangement with the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism.
Visa On Arrival
1. Myanmar Visa VOA (visa on arrival) is for tourists.
2. Tour itinerary must be mentioned. Tentative tour program and more importantly hotels must be mentioned and authority concerned will check if hotel booking is genuine. There are official hotels with their rates are mentioned at the bottom of this page for convenience.
3. Visa application can also be submitted at Myanmar Embassy nearest to your location. Officials at the embassies are more than happy to proceed your tourist visa. Please see a complete list of Myanmar Embassy and Consular offices at the bottom.
4. It is necessary to send us your photo by email, fax or by post.
5. Rates for Tourist Visa is 70 US$ per person (including Government Visa Fee & services) and to pay on arrival, plus Company Service Charges + Documentation Fees.
6. The information of the clients as follows is necessary:
1. Clients full name and Passport numbers:
2. Date of issue and place of issue:
3. Date of expire:
4. Father’s name:
5. Date of Birth and place of birth:
7. Home address:
9. 2 passport pictures:
10. Countries for passport valid:
Visa-on-arrival takes about 10 working days but sometimes it will be taken 3 days.
* How to Apply Visa for entering Myanmar: After receiving your personal information mentioned above, we will proceed submitting to the Immigrant Department to issue the Visa Approval Letter. On receiving the approval letter, We will send you this through email. Your task is to print out & keep it along to board on plane to Myanmar Last but not the least, you must pay us all before getting this letter.
1. Fill in the Extension form.
2. If you are sure you will be need Visa Extension before you arrive, you can give us the form, your original passport and 2 photos and USD 80 for 2 weeks of extension.
3. If you are not sure, print out this form and call us at 204020 when you are in Yangon. We will collect Recommendation for your hotel the form, passport, 2 photos and 80 USD for 2 weeks of extension.
4. For Visa 1st one must obtain a letter of endorsement from Ministry of Hotel & Tourism and then submit to Ministry of Immigration. It will take at least 2 days and max 5 days to get Tourist Visa extended.
5. If you home any Further Question Please refer to our FAQ section or send us an e-mail.
For further information, you can also visit:
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs http://www.mofa.gov.mm
- The Union of Myanmar Travel Association http://www.umtanet.com
Myanmar Visa Service – Huong Viet Travel